A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Rodgers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Rodgers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Rodgers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Ross Rodgers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Rodgers practices Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians.