Dr. Ross Levy Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ross Levy?

Dr Levy spent only 2 minutes with me - avoid!

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I scheduled an annual check up with Dr. Levy and despite the great things I heard about him I was very disappointed. After waiting for approximately 25 minutes a nurse walked me into the room and asked me a couple of question. A few minutes later Dr. Levy entered the room and spent no more than 2 minutes with me saying everything looks great. I recently moved to this area and during my annual check up my previous doctor spent a lot of time examining my body and asked me if I have any concerns. Dr. Levy could't wait to finish this exam and move on to the next patient. This practice operates as a factory and I would not recommend it to anyone. My wife is also scheduled for her annual check up. Needless to say we will be looking for another dermatologist.

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Excellent doctor and calming manner. I've been seeing Dr. Levy for 9 years and he has always been tremendous. It's very hard to get an appointment but that's a national problem due to lack of dermatologists & not the fault of Dr. Levy. He and his staff are really wonderful.

Top Dermatologist

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I am sorry that Dr. Levy relocated to Mt. Kisco, NY I went to him in Riverdale, NY. I think he is a top dermatologist and he made all the right decisions for me when I had a difficult case of Basal Cell. I had the best outcome after MOHs surgery and cannot thank Dr. Levy enough. He referred me to an excellent MOHs surgeon who also did the reconstructive surgery. A fabulous job. You need the right doctor with the right connections. I would go back to Dr. Levy if I ever have skin cancer again. I had it twice. When I want the best it does not matter to me that he is 40 minutes or so away by car. You can't look for convenience when you need the best doctor for your condition. Thank you Dr. Levy for all you did for me.

BEST DERMATOLOGIST AND SURGEON IN THE COUNTRY!!!

Posted on November 24th, 2013

Caring & Knowledgable

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Unrushed, humorous, and patient. Dr. Levy is a professional who cares about his patients.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Levy for many years. His diagnostic ability is unparalleled, and his surgical skills unmatched. He makes me feel at ease all the time, no matter how big or small my problem. He knows more about lasers than any doctor in the area.

Posted on October 18th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Dr. Levy is the best dermatologist I have ever been to or heard of. He treats his patients well, is extremely smart, and very attentive. He adds a touch of humor to every visit. I would recommend him to anyone. He was the only Dr. who correctly diagnosed and treated my problem. Thanks, Dr. Levy!

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr. Levy is brilliant -- extremely smart and helpful. We're lucky to have him in our area.

Posted on February 16th, 2011

He should not be working with children. Never a kind word exchanged with my son in the 6 times we saw him.

Posted on November 9th, 2017