Dr. Ross Levy MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Mount Kisco, NY

3.2

July 18th, 2016
Dr Levy spent only 2 minutes with me - avoid!
I scheduled an annual check up with Dr. Levy and despite the great things I heard about him I was very disappointed. After waiting for approximately 25 minutes a nurse walked me into the room and asked me a couple of question. A few minutes later Dr. Levy entered the room and spent no more than 2 minutes with me saying everything looks great. I recently moved to this area and during my annual check up my previous doctor spent a lot of time examining my body and asked me if I have any concerns. Dr. Levy could't wait to finish this exam and move on to the next patient. This practice operates as a factory and I would not recommend it to anyone. My wife is also scheduled for her annual check up. Needless to say we will be looking for another dermatologist.

March 14th, 2016
Excellent doctor and calming manner. I've been seeing Dr. Levy for 9 years and he has always been tremendous. It's very hard to get an appointment but that's a national problem due to lack of dermatologists & not the fault of Dr. Levy. He and his staff are really wonderful.

December 22nd, 2015
Top Dermatologist
I am sorry that Dr. Levy relocated to Mt. Kisco, NY I went to him in Riverdale, NY. I think he is a top dermatologist and he made all the right decisions for me when I had a difficult case of Basal Cell. I had the best outcome after MOHs surgery and cannot thank Dr. Levy enough. He referred me to an excellent MOHs surgeon who also did the reconstructive surgery. A fabulous job. You need the right doctor with the right connections. I would go back to Dr. Levy if I ever have skin cancer again. I had it twice. When I want the best it does not matter to me that he is 40 minutes or so away by car. You can't look for convenience when you need the best doctor for your condition. Thank you Dr. Levy for all you did for me.

July 24th, 2012
Caring & Knowledgable
Unrushed, humorous, and patient. Dr. Levy is a professional who cares about his patients.

April 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Levy for many years. His diagnostic ability is unparalleled, and his surgical skills unmatched. He makes me feel at ease all the time, no matter how big or small my problem. He knows more about lasers than any doctor in the area.

October 18th, 2011
Great Doctor!

June 29th, 2011
Dr. Levy is the best dermatologist I have ever been to or heard of. He treats his patients well, is extremely smart, and very attentive. He adds a touch of humor to every visit. I would recommend him to anyone. He was the only Dr. who correctly diagnosed and treated my problem. Thanks, Dr. Levy!

April 11th, 2011
Dr. Levy is brilliant -- extremely smart and helpful. We're lucky to have him in our area.

February 16th, 2011
He should not be working with children. Never a kind word exchanged with my son in the 6 times we saw him.