Learn more about Dr. Ross Schumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Schumer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Schumer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schumer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schumer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross A. Schumer practice?
Dr. Ross Schumer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Usaf Academy, CO.
See Sterling Orthopedic Surgeons.