A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Schumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Schumer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Schumer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schumer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross A Schumer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ross A. Schumer practice?
- Dr. Ross Schumer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Schumer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Usaf Academy, CO.
See Sterling Surgeons.