A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Sedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Sedler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedler graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sedler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sedler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross R. Sedler practice?
Dr. Ross Sedler practices Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.