A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Sherban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Sherban, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- minimally-invasive spinal surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherban graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sherban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross Sherban practice?
- Dr. Ross Sherban practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Williamsville, NY.