Disc replacement instead of fusion show details Disc replacement instead of fusion
by Michelle on Jun 12th, 2015

Dr Sherban performed a disc replacement in my neck. The previous 2 surgeons I have consulted with recommended a fusion. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Excellent surgeon.

Feb 21st, 2015

The best providet I've ever seen.

by Robert on Aug 30th, 2014

The best doc!

PATIENT show details PATIENT
by BARBARA ROGINSKI on Jun 8th, 2014

BEST DOCTOR YOU CAN EVER HAVE

Extremely pleased with Dr. Sherban show details Extremely pleased with Dr. Sherban
by Patient 2014 on Mar 9th, 2014

Dr. Sherban takes time explaining every last detail of your condition, even down to drawing out his explanations and asks you if YOU have any questions. He doesn't rush and he really, really listens to you. This is one of the best doctor's I have been to, if not the nicest and most compassionate. He is extremely friendly and his staff was fantastic, too. It was a very comfortable, clean setting.

Compassionate physician show details Compassionate physician
by B C on Feb 12th, 2014

Dr Sherban did spend time with me and did feel very comfortable with him. I am much better after he did perform revision surgery on my back. He did "fix" the previous surgery done by another surgeon 2 years ago .

Jan 15th, 2014

Excellent surgeon.

Nov 6th, 2013

office staff very slow about sending in forms for disability payments. they have no empathty for the patients need to have these forms for money to pay bills during recouping from operation.

great bed side manners show details great bed side manners
by Mary T on Aug 4th, 2013

Dr Sherban's bed side manners are exceptional. He is a very compassionate physician. The visit in his new office at 235 North st was excellent.

extremely happy with Dr Sherban's care show details extremely happy with Dr Sherban's care
Feb 24th, 2013

Dr Sherban did take the time to explain the source of my back pain going into my leg. He did go over my MRI study in such detail that I was able to understand where my nerve was pinched. Dr Sherban will perform a Minimally Invasive Surgery to free up my nerve root. Could not be more pleased with his care. He is an excellent physician.

Jan 13th, 2013

Great bed side manner. Dr Sherban explained my pathology in great detail. I did feel that he was listening to me and my complaints and really cared about me. I did have Back Surgery performed by him and now I can finally enjoy my life and play golf.

Exyour review a headline show details Exyour review a headline
Jul 16th, 2012

Excellent in every parameter. I am a medical professional myself and I have 100% confidence in this physician.