Orthopaedic Surgeon

by BARBARA ROGINSKI on Jun 8th, 2014

BEST DOCTOR YOU CAN EVER HAVE

|  Extremely pleased with Dr. Sherban  |  show details
by Patient 2014 on Mar 9th, 2014

Dr. Sherban takes time explaining every last detail of your condition, even down to drawing out his explanations and asks you if YOU have any questions. He doesn't rush and he really, really listens to you. This is one of the best doctor's I have been to, if not the nicest and most compassionate. He is extremely friendly and his staff was fantastic, too. It was a very comfortable, clean setting.

|  Compassionate physician  |  show details
by B C on Feb 12th, 2014

Dr Sherban did spend time with me and did feel very comfortable with him. I am much better after he did perform revision surgery on my back. He did "fix" the previous surgery done by another surgeon 2 years ago .

Jan 15th, 2014

Excellent surgeon.

Nov 6th, 2013

office staff very slow about sending in forms for disability payments. they have no empathty for the patients need to have these forms for money to pay bills during recouping from operation.

|  great bed side manners  |  show details
by Mary T on Aug 4th, 2013

Dr Sherban's bed side manners are exceptional. He is a very compassionate physician. The visit in his new office at 235 North st was excellent.

|  extremely happy with Dr Sherban's care  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2013

Dr Sherban did take the time to explain the source of my back pain going into my leg. He did go over my MRI study in such detail that I was able to understand where my nerve was pinched. Dr Sherban will perform a Minimally Invasive Surgery to free up my nerve root. Could not be more pleased with his care. He is an excellent physician.

Jan 13th, 2013

Great bed side manner. Dr Sherban explained my pathology in great detail. I did feel that he was listening to me and my complaints and really cared about me. I did have Back Surgery performed by him and now I can finally enjoy my life and play golf.

|  Exyour review a headline  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Excellent in every parameter. I am a medical professional myself and I have 100% confidence in this physician.