Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ross Shipp
Dr. Ross Shipp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waco, TX, with another office in Waco, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shipp is affiliated with Hill Regional Hospital, Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center and Providence Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ross Shipp has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ross Shipp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waco, TX.
Dr. Maydee Rosario Reglero
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Waco, TX 0.06 mi18
Dr. Rafael Perez
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Waco, TX 0.06 mi38
Dr. H Fung
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Waco, TX 0.06 mi46