inactive

Ross E Siebel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 review

August 23rd, 2015
One Star Too High
My experience was devastating. He just sat there with such arrogance and did not even care or pay attention to my extreme back and leg pain. He spent all of 10 minutes with me and just walked out. I asked the nurse, what's his problem? She shrugged her shoulders. I came home and reported him to my insurance company. Do NOT waste your time with someone so indifferent.

September 26th, 2013
Worst doctor ever!
The worst doctor I have ever been to! Cocky attitude! Very poor bedside manner!!! Rude!!! No compassion!! Very childish!!

August 5th, 2013
Terrible!!!
I agree with the other reviews here. Rude, cold, no compassion, blank look on his creepy red face. Told me I was basically healthy although my mri said otherwise. Will be filing complaints to my hmo. I have never experienced a doctor so terrible. The lady at the front desk was great and nurse was ok. I can't believe a company like southwest medical keeps a jerk like him. He must know somebody!!! Would give a negative star if there was one.

January 3rd, 2011
Not Very Caring!
This doctor's bedside manner is non-existent! You would think that someone who specializes in pain management would show some compassion. Hah! He was rude, cold and not kind.

October 5th, 2010
Worst Pain Management Doctor
The No Doctor! He doesn't do very much. I asked for a Disabled Parking Placard and he said we don't do that here! I asked for medicine that helps me and said NO! I wanted to show some of my old reports. He said He can't reinvent the wheel! In the little time we talked he said that four times! I got a copy of his Notes which was four pages long. Over half of it is from my old Doctor's notes. I would stay away from Dr. Seibel, but if you have HMO he is the only one. Unless you get lucky and his practice is full. Funny the waiting room is empty!