A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Siemers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Siemers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemers graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Siemers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Unity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siemers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans