A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Spires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Spires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spires graduated from Pikeville College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spires has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Richard Spires DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ross R. Spires practice?
- Dr. Ross Spires has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Spires practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Obstetricians & Gynecologists.