Learn more about Dr. Ross Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Stone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Stone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross G Stone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ross G. Stone practice?
- Dr. Ross Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Stone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.