Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ross Stone
Dr. Ross Stone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stone is affiliated with Palms West Hospital, JFK Medical Center and Wellington Regional Medical Center. Dr. Stone has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ross Stone has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ross Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.
Dr. Howard Routman
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Lake Worth, FL 0.03 mi22
Dr. John Wang
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Lake Worth, FL 0.03 mi10
Dr. Rommel Francisco
Lake Worth, FL 0.03 mi16