A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Stone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Stone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Stone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ross Stone practice?
- Dr. Ross Stone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ross Stone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantis, FL and Palm Springs, FL.
See Lake Worth Surgeons.