Dr. Ross Stone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 10 reviews

September 19th, 2016
KNEE PAIN
I HAD HURT MY KNEE PLAYING WITH GRAND KIDS.. CALLED UP OFFICE TO SCHEDULE AN APPT AND WAS TOLD THEY COUDL SQUEEZE ME IN BUT THERE MAY BE A BIT OF A WAIT I SAID THAT'S FINE-- HE SAW ME, XRAYED ME AND GAVE ME A CORTISONE SHOT. YES THERE WAS A WAIT--- BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT

November 27th, 2015
Office is absolutely horrendous. Very disrespectful staff. His wife was there and was very nasty

April 9th, 2015
he did a complete body scan of me and showed me the scan on the computer and pointed to all the metal where I had had surgery from years past and said it was arthritis I told him, "you just pointed to all the metal in my body" are you sure you know what your doing? can we get a second opinion? he gave me a referral to an Arthritus Dr which is who referred me to him,.... WOW, can you say STUPID??? I have 20+ years in nursing he was extra sweet but way off base with his skills..

February 10th, 2015
YEAH!!! TENNIS, GOLF AND GRANDKIDS AGAIN
PAINFUL SHOULDER - GOT A SHOT -- DOING GREAT NOW * 1 WEEK LATER

November 7th, 2014
Total Knee Replacement
Dr Stone did my mom's Total Knee Replacement. It's been about 6 mths now & it's a great success. She's been able to return to all of her normal activities. Golfing included!! Now that the weather's cooling off she's thrilled to be back on the greens. Love the office & his staff is great. They go that extra mile !!

April 26th, 2014
LEFT ME HANDICAPPED FOR LIFE!!!
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR TO ANYONE!!! DURING HIP SURGERY, DR STONE RIPPED MY FEMORAL NERVE APART AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!! BY THE TIME I FOUND OUT AND HAD 3 NERVE GRAPHS, IT WAS TOO LATE AND I LOST USE OF HALF MY LEG FOR LIFE!!!!!

February 3rd, 2014
Unless you want to be treated like a RAT in an experiment....or end up Permanently Disfigured, and then the staff scream in Spanish...go to a Malpractice Attorney. This Doctor and his staff are so rude and unethical and no professional manner at all. Run do not walk from this practice. They misdiagnosis, and there is no recourse but many complaints on file with the Medical Board, as well as the State Attorney. BEWARE YOU WILL BE DISFIGURED PERMANENTLY!!!

December 9th, 2013
Lies and deceives
I walked into surgery and haven't been able to work again. Dr Stone ripped my main nerve in leg apart and didn't say a thing about until I found out from other tests. He then accused me of doing it to myself. I would not trust this man for anything. I STILL CAN'T WALK WITHOUT BRACE AND CANE.

October 23rd, 2012
The doctor only spent 2 to 3 minutes with me. He didn't let me talk to him to let him know what was going on. He was very unprofessional. Needless to say I canceled my followup appointment with him.

April 18th, 2011
butcher
this dr preformed surgery on my arm when he is a hip a knee. i am disabled as a result of his medical negligence. he is rude dismissive and un caring.