A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tangum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tangum is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tangum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Tangum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Tangum MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Tangum practice?
- Dr. Michael Tangum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tangum practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.