Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Jennifer higa on Jul 7th, 2016

Doctor is positive and explain everything that you need to know. He did a excellent job with my surgery and follow up on time. I was so scared but I trusted him because I prayed to the good Lord to help me find a doctor within 1 week before my surgery with this other doctor who suppose to do my surgery I had doubts on that doctor. Dr. Ross Tanoue I felt comfortable and safe and trusted him to do my surgery.

Sep 12th, 2013

Dr. Tanoue has all the traits I look for in a doctor, caring, thorough, conscientious, easy to talk to, good listener, and is a true partner in my health care for over 20 years.

When you find a good doctor you keep going back show details When you find a good doctor you keep going back
Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. Tanoue is an excellent doctor who listens to what you have to say and makes sure you fully understand what his concerns are. He has an excellent bed side manner, is very careful in his diagnosis and follow-up. Treatment options are spelled out and he works with you to come up with a plan that works for you. I highly recomment this doctor, I have been seeing him for more than 20 years. When I started seeing him he took the time to request records from all my prior OBGYN's and I now have a complete record all in one place.

by C.Agcaoili on Jan 9th, 2009

Best OB I have ever had! Thanks Dr. Tanoue! (wish you were here in Florida!)