A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Tye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Tye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tye graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glenn Medical Center
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Walden Tye MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross W. Tye practice?
- Dr. Ross Tye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ross Tye practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Orland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chico, CA.
See Orland Primary Care Doctors and Orland Internists.