Learn more about Dr. Ross Ungerleider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Ungerleider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ungerleider
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ungerleider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Ungerleider, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungerleider graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ungerleider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Michael Ungerleider MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ross M. Ungerleider practice?
- Dr. Ross Ungerleider has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Ungerleider practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons and New Orleans Cardiothoracic Surgeons.