A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Ungerleider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Ungerleider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Ungerleider, MD is board certified in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungerleider graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ungerleider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ungerleider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross M. Ungerleider practice?
Dr. Ross Ungerleider practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and Tacoma, WA.
See Cleveland Pediatricians, Cleveland Pediatric Specialists, Cleveland Surgeons, Cleveland Pediatric Surgeons, Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Cleveland Cardiologists.