A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Ungerleider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Ungerleider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Ungerleider, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungerleider graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ungerleider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ungerleider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross M. Ungerleider practice?
Dr. Ross Ungerleider practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and Tacoma, WA.
See Cleveland Surgeons and Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.