Learn more about Dr. Ross Ungerleider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Ungerleider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ungerleider
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ungerleider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Ungerleider, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungerleider graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ungerleider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Michael Ungerleider MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ross M. Ungerleider practice?
- Dr. Ross Ungerleider has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Ungerleider practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons and New Orleans Cardiothoracic Surgeons.