A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Wank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Wank, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wank graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Wank has 21 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Ira Wank MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ross I. Wank practice?
- Dr. Ross Wank has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ross Wank practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Islip, NY.
See Huntington Radiologists.