Dr. Ross Wilkins MD Patient Reviews

February 5th, 2017
Professionalism and Care
I have been a patient of Dr Wilkins since 2014. I am a cancer survivor and in the health care field. I have never had a doctor that has been so professional, take the time to listen to his patients and explain his treatment, what he will do in surgery so that all questions are answered. Both my surgeries went well and I am very happy to call him not only my doctor but also my friend.

January 29th, 2017
Life Saver
Dr. Wilkins saved my life, and leg from amputation. I would recommend him and all at Colorado Limb Consultants.

January 29th, 2017
Lifesaver
Dr. Wilkins literally saved my leg from amputation and my life from cancer. I would definitely recommend him and all at Colorado Limb Consultants.

October 27th, 2016
Excellent Doctor and Staff
Dr. W and his staff were knowledgable, timely and supportive during a two year extremely complicated knee replacement. He believed that he could save the infected knee. HE DID!!!!!!

August 23rd, 2016
When arriving in Denver from Wichita KS I was by myself and somewhat nervous; however Dr. Wilkins and his total staff put me as ease, and provided exemplary care during my surgery. Their attention to detail and my specific needs made the process very much a success. I would recommend him to all.

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Wilkins is amazing!
Thank you very much!

February 12th, 2016
A Hard Act to Follow Out West
Dr. Ross Wilkins is an extremely proficient doctor. His kindness and general empathy are unsurpassed by most doctors I've been to visit. His thoughtfulness and listening to your problems makes one feel very at ease. He's direct, serious, but very caring.

May 28th, 2014
Best orthopaedic dr in the US
I have Dr. Wilkins to thank for my life. When other surgeons wanted to amputate because of MERSA Dr. Wilkins said no. He saved my hands and left leg and my life. He gave me the attention that was necessary to save my life and he continues to be a great source of wisdom and help 6 years later. I will never see any other orthopaedic doctor again until he retires. He is my hero.

December 26th, 2010
excellent professional care

October 1st, 2010
Dr. Wilkins is without a doubt one of the finest doctors I have ever dealt with. His manner in witch he deals with his patients is outstanding. I have had an on going tumor condition in my right leg for over three years. His skills as a surgeon are of the highest quality. I would not even think of letting anyone else treat me.

April 20th, 2010
Dr. Wilkins is the only doctor i really believe in.
I have been going to see Dr. Wilkins since I was 16 and am now 38. I had a rare sarcoma that was removed by another Doctor, but Dr. Wilkins has been there for most of the follow up care. Dr. Wilkins has taken care of all my corrective surgeries needed from the malformations, ACL issues and he has always done top notch work. He is a rare Doctor to find and one of the most compassionate Doctors you will meet.

March 18th, 2010
Patient
Dr. Wilkins is an example of what all doctors strive to become. He does everything he can to make you better in an understanding way. This combination rarely goes together. If you are lucky enough to have him for your doctor, consider yourself as lucky as the recent lottery winner.