A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Zafonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Zafonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zafonte
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zafonte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Zafonte, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafonte graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zafonte has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross D Zafonte DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ross D. Zafonte practice?
- Dr. Ross Zafonte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ross Zafonte practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Boston Physiatrists.