A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Zafonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Zafonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Zafonte, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafonte graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zafonte has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross D Zafonte DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ross D. Zafonte practice?
- Dr. Ross Zafonte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Zafonte practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Boston Physiatrists.