A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Zeltser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Zeltser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Zeltser, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeltser graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zeltser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- White Plains Hospital, Montefiore Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Zeltser MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ross Zeltser practice?
- Dr. Ross Zeltser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ross Zeltser practices Dermatology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Fishkill Dermatologists.