A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Zeltser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Zeltser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Zeltser, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeltser graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeltser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- White Plains Hospital, Montefiore Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeltser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross Zeltser practice?
Dr. Ross Zeltser practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Mount Kisco Dermatologists.