Dr. Ross Zeltser MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Internal Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Ross Zeltser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Zeltser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Zeltser, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeltser graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeltser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeltser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross Zeltser practice?
Dr. Ross Zeltser practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Internal Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Mount Kisco Dermatologists and Mount Kisco Internists.