Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Mohs procedure  |  show details
by Lucy Pinon on Apr 2nd, 2014

I took my dad to see Dr.Zeltser, I was very pleased With the receptionists and the nurses there was eye contact, They answered your questions they naturally made You feel at home. Dr. Zeltser was so patient with my Dad who is 73 he did an amazing job with his surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Zeltser and his staff. The staff appear very happy and I see a tremendous amount of team work which says a lot for the practice!!

by Michael C on Oct 18th, 2013

Yes, I would definitely choose this doctor again. He carefully considered the concerns that I had. His examination was thorough and he worked out a plan of action. I found him easy to speak to, especially concerning a private issue. He also quickly followed up with lab results and further direction.

|  Wonderful Dermatological Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

I recommend Dr. Zeltser if you need Moh's surgery. He's kind, friendly and caring. His staff is friendly and efficient. The offices are very comfortable.

|  Mohs procedure  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I had an Basal cell carcinoma, removed near the inside corner of my eye. Dr. Zeltser was great. Although I had 15-20 stitches, the scar is difficult to see and getting better with each follow up visit. He is very relaxed and reassuring.

|  Glad I went to Dr. Z for a 2nd Opinion!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

I went to Dr. Zeltser for a second opinion from one office that wasn't so great. He was wonderful! He took his time with me, explained answers to my questions in detail and really was precise with my examination. He biopsied a few moles and had to stich one up a few weeks later - and overall he was wonderful and professional. The staff is excellent as well, there was not an excessive wait time and they worked with my schedule to help me the best they could booking an appt. I live across the river and still make the time to come see him, I recommend him to anyone that needs his services!

Aug 5th, 2011

I had my birthmark removed and it was fairly large on my forehead & deep blue. It was also through many layer of my skin. I was for sure that there would be a pretty noticeable scar afterwords, but there is almost no scar. The surgeries were nearly painless and I am 101% satisfied. I would recommend Dr. Zeltser to anyone.

Oct 11th, 2010

Excellent doctor; excellent experience. Very pleasant staff; recommend highly