Dr. Ross Zeltser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ross Zeltser?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

July 10th, 2017

basal cell treatment

excellent care

May 9th, 2017

He should not have completed the surgery without a plastic surgeon

My Mohs surgery for basal cell carcinoma on lower lip was very poorly done. Dr. Zeltser may be good a removing cancerous lesions, but he did a horrendous job of stching the area. While he was doing it I asked him several times if a platic surgeon should be finishing the procedure so I wouldn't have scar....and he insisted it was not needed....so very wrong! It's now 9 months later and I have very noticeable scarring and wll need reconstructive surgery.

November 30th, 2015

Very satisfied with Dr. Zeltser and have recommended him to others.

April 2nd, 2014

Mohs procedure

I took my dad to see Dr.Zeltser, I was very pleased With the receptionists and the nurses there was eye contact, They answered your questions they naturally made You feel at home. Dr. Zeltser was so patient with my Dad who is 73 he did an amazing job with his surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Zeltser and his staff. The staff appear very happy and I see a tremendous amount of team work which says a lot for the practice!!

October 18th, 2013

Yes, I would definitely choose this doctor again. He carefully considered the concerns that I had. His examination was thorough and he worked out a plan of action. I found him easy to speak to, especially concerning a private issue. He also quickly followed up with lab results and further direction.

October 16th, 2013

Wonderful Dermatological Surgeon

I recommend Dr. Zeltser if you need Moh's surgery. He's kind, friendly and caring. His staff is friendly and efficient. The offices are very comfortable.

July 12th, 2012

Mohs procedure

I had an Basal cell carcinoma, removed near the inside corner of my eye. Dr. Zeltser was great. Although I had 15-20 stitches, the scar is difficult to see and getting better with each follow up visit. He is very relaxed and reassuring.

December 1st, 2011

Glad I went to Dr. Z for a 2nd Opinion!

I went to Dr. Zeltser for a second opinion from one office that wasn't so great. He was wonderful! He took his time with me, explained answers to my questions in detail and really was precise with my examination. He biopsied a few moles and had to stich one up a few weeks later - and overall he was wonderful and professional. The staff is excellent as well, there was not an excessive wait time and they worked with my schedule to help me the best they could booking an appt. I live across the river and still make the time to come see him, I recommend him to anyone that needs his services!

August 6th, 2011

I had my birthmark removed and it was fairly large on my forehead & deep blue. It was also through many layer of my skin. I was for sure that there would be a pretty noticeable scar afterwords, but there is almost no scar. The surgeries were nearly painless and I am 101% satisfied. I would recommend Dr. Zeltser to anyone.

October 12th, 2010

Excellent doctor; excellent experience. Very pleasant staff; recommend highly

July 20th, 2017