A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Zimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Zimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Zimmer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zimmer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross R Zimmer MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ross R. Zimmer practice?
- Dr. Ross Zimmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Zimmer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.