A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Zimmer is Excellent. Dr. Zimmer has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Zimmer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Heart Failure and Heart Transplantation Evaluation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zimmer has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ross Zimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross R. Zimmer practice?
Dr. Ross Zimmer practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Newtown, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists and Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.