A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Zimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Zimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Zimmer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zimmer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Randall Zimmer MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ross R. Zimmer practice?
- Dr. Ross Zimmer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ross Zimmer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Vineland Cardiologists.