Dr. Ross Zimmer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 18th, 2016
Very Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Zimmer is very personable and considerate in his bedside manner. He is very thorough is his examination and review of my medical records and symptoms. I met with Dr. Zimmer for a second opinion on my very difficult case of heart disease. Although he could offer me no exact diagnosis (more medical test results are needed) during my first visit, he did lay out a plan for arriving at a best possible solution for me.

November 20th, 2015
Great Doctor and Person
Dr. Ross Zimmer has been my Cardiologist since 2001. He has always been a good friend of mine, compassionate, and has always choose the right course plan for me. Dr. Zimmer's Staff and Nurse Practitioner Sandy Soliman have been phenomenal.

February 20th, 2012
WA
I have had viral cardiomyopathy since 1995 and under Dr. Zimmer's care since 2003. He explains everything about your condition with the good and the bad. He is aware of any cutting edge treatments. He has kept me on a good medicine regimen that has allowed me to continue to work full time and recently retire from one job and start another career full time. He ia always available through email to answer any questions between visits. His head nurse Sandy is also very kowledgeable and caring. Dr. Zimmer knows how to practice medicine. More doctors should be like him!!!

May 11th, 2011
The Best
Have been a patient since 1996. Dr. Zimmer saved my life. Have sent numerous family and friends to Dr. Zimmer over the years, and all have had positive experiences.

March 29th, 2011
Thank you Dr. Zimmer
Dr. Zimmer is one of the best. He's a great doctor with a great team. He treated my husband, not like a patient, but like a friend who happened to be a patient. He's honest and always tells you the truth even when it sucks, but he does his best to help you through it. My husband died last year, but I thank Dr. Zimmer for giving us more time together, and preparing us for when it would end. peace

June 3rd, 2010
Dr, Ross Zimmer is very RUDE!!!!
he hurried me and was rude to my wife. he is obnixous and pompous. i still cant believe what happened. his nurse never returns phone calls and i will never go to penn again. just an aweful experiance. i go to the doctor feeling bad and i walk out feeling worse.

February 26th, 2010
Life Saver
Dr. Zimmer is very approachable, never leaves a stone unturned, will always give you an honest and clear answer. Very warm person, will always do whats right for the patient...Highly recommend him if you should ever have Heart issue he will solve it with his team...