A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rossana Moura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rossana Moura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rossana Moura, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moura graduated from Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rossana Martins Moura MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rossana M. Moura practice?
- Dr. Rossana Moura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rossana Moura practices Gastroenterology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Gastroenterologists.