A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rossitza Hristoskova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rossitza Hristoskova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rossitza Hristoskova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hristoskova graduated from Medical University - Plovdiv. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hristoskova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hristoskova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rossitza E. Hristoskova practice?
Dr. Rossitza Hristoskova practices Family Medicine near Bentonville, AR.
See Bentonville Family Physicians.