A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rossitza Hristoskova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rossitza Hristoskova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hristoskova
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rossitza Hristoskova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hristoskova graduated from Medical University - Plovdiv.
Dr. Hristoskova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Hospital Menonita De Cayey
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rossitza Emilova Hristoskova MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rossitza E. Hristoskova practice?
- Dr. Rossitza Hristoskova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rossitza Hristoskova practices Family Medicine near Bentonville, AR.
See Bentonville Family Physicians.