A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rossy Pellerano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anorexia (Loss of Appetite)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellerano graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rossy Angelica Pellerano MD is a female Bariatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rossy A. Pellerano practice?
- Dr. Rossy Pellerano has 1 office location.
Dr. Rossy Pellerano practices Bariatric Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Bariatric Specialists.