- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Rostam Khoshsar?
Posted on July 8th, 2017
Posted on February 27th, 2017
Posted on October 28th, 2016
Posted on October 8th, 2016
First off , I would highly recommend this pain management physician . He is empathetic , a true listener , very knowledgable , compassionate and has the best bedside manners. Dr. Khoshsar actually spends as much time as he needs with you . He doesn't rush and always explains things to you very well and uses models to do so when needed . Dr. Khoshsar took the time to listen to my history , my symptoms and he came up with a great treatment plan ( procedures such as injections and medication ) which worked wonders on me . I am pain free and it's all thanks to him !!!
Posted on October 7th, 2015
Dr'. Khoshsar and his staff have been consistently kind and helpful to me in treating my pain. I have been a patient for many years.
Posted on July 21st, 2015
Love this doctor!
Posted on January 21st, 2015
The most caring pain specialist I have ever dealt with
Posted on November 15th, 2011
Dr. Khoshar is incredibly caring of his patients, whether you have insurance or not. Other pain specialists I have seen are cold, suspicious, and treat patients like drug addicts just looking for a fix. My daughter and I have to drive 200 miles to see him, but it's worth it to be treated by this kind man.
Posted on October 28th, 2011
Posted on September 27th, 2011
Dr. Khoshsar has been one the best Doctors I have seen. I had achilies tendon surgery with other complications. I was having post op pain after 1-2 years and was advised I was crazy, a hypercondriac, that i just wanted prescription pain meds (that i was not taking). I Seen several doctors who could not diagnosis me. After 5 minutes with Dr. Khoshsar he knew my Diagnosis in seconds all I could do is cry. He took great care of me and took 80% of my pain away , the other 20% is still being worked on by Physical Therapy. Love, Love, Love DR. KHOSHSAR!!!!!!
Posted on January 27th, 2011
Getting an appointment with Dr.Khoshar was a complete headache. He staff was rude and inconsiderate. Dr. Khoshar was AMAZING! I have had multiple back surgeries, that have left me in unbareable pain. The doctor was able to diagnose me and help me with a solution to my years of back pain.
Posted on December 15th, 2010
this dr. gets you hooked on medication, and wont refill it until u see him, but by the time you see him you've ran out and your in full withdrawals. its impossible to get into to see him for an appointment , 3 month waiting time. its a joke. and he wont see you if u don't have insurance and if u do have insurance and you run out, he cuts you off...sounds weird? maybe an insurance scam going on....he has an office in beverly hills, it says, but he actually doesn't...something weird going on. oh and his staff is a nightmare....ugh!!! stay away. go to whittier pain management clinic instead.
Dr. Rostam Khoshsar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides