Dr. Roswell Morley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roswell Morley?

April 25th, 2016

Helped Me!

Dr Morley listened to me and gave me quality of life by helping me with my ankle pain. Confused by the neg. ratings. He is not an emergency dr. Broke my ankle and they couldn't see me quickly but for scheduled surgery he was good.

March 19th, 2013

Friendly and Knowledgable Doctor

I am not sure what is up with the negative reviews on here but Dr Morley was quite awesome with our 6 year old daughter and her ankle issues. His bedside manner is professional and he took time to answer every one of our questions in significant detail. It is a shame that he is leaving the practice at the end of this year; as I would use him again for future injuries.

June 26th, 2012

Poor bedside manner and long unacceptable wait times

This guy is never on time and does not listen to patient.

April 9th, 2011

Won't listen!

In every visit I have had with Dr. Morley, as soon as I start asking questions, he starts for the door, and leaves while he is still talking! The first time it happened, I thought he was coming back, but NO. Other friends have had this exact same experience with him. He is very arrogant.

March 7th, 2009

Dr. Morley is the best Foot and Ankle Surgeon

I went to Dr. Morley after going to five other doctors and about to lose my foot due to complications from previous surgeries and ill fitting orthopaedic braces. Dr. Morley is a two hour drive for me but his office is worth driving any distance. Dr. Morley quickly diagnosed the problem and came up with a solution. He was able to perform a last hope surgery for me and I've had complete success. Everyone that I've spoken with that knows Dr. Morley or that has heard of him feels that same way that I do, he is a truly wonderful man, a compassionate and caring doctor and not only cares about his patient's well being but prides himself in doing excellent work with each and every patient.

July 31st, 2017