A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roswitha Breuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roswitha Breuer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Breuer graduated from Universidad De Cordoba.
Dr. Breuer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roswitha Elisabeth Breuer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roswitha E. Breuer practice?
- Dr. Roswitha Breuer has 1 office location.
Dr. Roswitha Breuer practices Family Medicine near Perris, CA.
See Perris Primary Care Doctors.