A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roswitha Breuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roswitha Breuer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breuer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Breuer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Breuer graduated from Universidad De Cordoba.
Dr. Breuer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roswitha Elisabeth Breuer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roswitha E. Breuer practice?
- Dr. Roswitha Breuer has 1 office location.
Dr. Roswitha Breuer practices Family Medicine near Perris, CA.
See Perris Family Physicians.