A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roswitha Breuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roswitha Breuer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Breuer graduated from Universidad De Cordoba.
Dr. Breuer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breuer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 52 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roswitha E. Breuer practice?
Dr. Roswitha Breuer practices Family Medicine near Perris, CA.
See Perris Family Physicians.