Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosy Joseph
Dr. Rosy Joseph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with another office in Hackensack, NJ. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Pascack Valley Hospital, Holy Name Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosy Joseph has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rosy Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Mohammad Younus
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Residency
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi
Dr. John Griffin
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi33
Dr. Morris Friedman
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi17