Dr. Rotem Amir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rotem Amir?

September 19th, 2017

Bad judgement of patient.

Because I need medication for panic attacks, she insinuated that I was selling them on the street, she hates to give prescriptions including stuff like ibuprofen. She was rude when I addressed her with a term of endearment, being an old lady I like everybody. No compassion.

November 17th, 2016

Dr. Amir is nice but way too busy for her patients and the office staff is terrible!!..It is unbelievably hard to get in contact with anyone in this office, you can leave multiple messages over a period of days and not recieve any calls back...and they love to reschedule your appointments at the last minute..and that appointment can be 2 months out....don't waste your time...find another dr.

September 26th, 2016

She is very nice and I believe she is a great doctor and cares about her patients! Office is clean! The staff is very friendly too!

September 19th, 2016

Linda

Good doctor and knowledgeable but lately she seems extremely rushed. Way too many patients and not enough time to adequately give attention to anything more then one problem you are having. She ends up talking as she's walking out the exam room door ready for the next patient. Also it's impossible to get a same day or next day appointment if very ill. She's booked at least a month in advance. Also takes numerous calls for 1 or 2 days before anyone gets back to you concerning refills, information or test results.

November 23rd, 2015

Seemed very nice, it is a bit of a Wait if you want to get in like most Dr's offices these DAYS with they System we have ... time is Money for everyone and there are too many Patients and NOT enough time.

June 22nd, 2015

Great Dr.

I've been seeing Dr Amir for several years now. She is very attentive and spends time with you. She has noticed things that I wasn't seeing her for and addressed these issues. I almost stopped seeing her though a few years back because of the office staff, but it seems these issues have been resolved.

April 6th, 2015

Dr. Amir

Dr. Amir needs to find another profession. How can such a person be allowed to practice medicine. Her staff is by far the worst I have encountered.

January 6th, 2015

Dr. Amir is great her staff leaves much to be desired.

December 20th, 2014

Laughable

Dr. Amir and her office have to be the worst health team in the entire country.

July 9th, 2013

Patient

I have been a cardiac patient for 23 years; I have seen a lot of Doctors especially Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons and Primary Care Physicians. I am very impressed by Dr Rotem Amir's knowledge, she is very professional, cares immensely about her patients and her office staff is courteous and professional. I have not had any issues in six visits in a seven month period. Even when I need refills, the HealthwoRx staff always resolves my requests on a timely manner. What really impresses me about Dr Amir's consultation is how sharp she can explain and discuss what are the best options for my plan of care. She is definitely "old school" knowledge with all the new technology and a correct approach in making me feel better. I cannot thank her enough for all that she does and the difference she makes. .

June 28th, 2013

Worst staff ever!

Unfortunately, the staff is the reflection of its doctor and the doctor is responsible for the staff. This is the worst staff I have ever dealt with. Simply horrible. My mother had a surgey on her shoulder , needed a referral to go to to therapy. She received the therapy almost 30 days later! After the therapist, my mom and I called them daily. Finally the therapist went there physically and got it. Because she had to wait 30 days to do therapy, my mom's hand swelled really bad. She cant use it and she is seeing a hand doctor. My mom has been seeing Dr Amir for over 10 years and this is the treatment she gets. When my mom told her she is leaving her last week, the Dr apologized and promised her to call me immediately. Guess what? No calls. She may be a good doctor but not worth the aggravation.Do not use her. You will be sorry you did.

May 30th, 2013

Great doctor but terrible office. Unfortunately, due to the problems caused by her staff, I was forced to find a new doctor.