A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ro Elgavish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ro Elgavish, Adult Epileptologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ro Elgavish, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgavish graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Elgavish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ro Elgavish MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ro Elgavish practice?
- Dr. Ro Elgavish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ro Elgavish practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Birmingham Neurologists.