A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rouben Mirbegian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rouben Mirbegian is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rouben Mirbegian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirbegian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirbegian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
- St Helena Hospital Clearlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rouben Mirbegian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rouben Mirbegian practice?
- Dr. Rouben Mirbegian has 1 office location.
Dr. Rouben Mirbegian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearlake, CA.
See Clearlake Orthopedic Surgeons.