A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rouben Mirbegian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rouben Mirbegian is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirbegian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirbegian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rouben Mirbegian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirbegian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirbegian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
- St Helena Hospital Clearlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rouben Mirbegian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rouben Mirbegian practice?
- Dr. Rouben Mirbegian has 1 office location.
Dr. Rouben Mirbegian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearlake, CA.
See Clearlake Orthopedic Surgeons.