Dr. Rouben Mirbegian Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 13th, 2011

My Feelings on Dr. Mirbegian

I worked for Dr. Mirbegian for a few years and was sorry to leave. I relocated. Although he seems unfriendly to some, I had the pleasure of getting to know him and to see past his sometimes gruff exterior. He is a wonderful surgeon. I have seen him do great things with patients. He has diagnosed serious problems with patients that no one else caught. He has saved liveds. He has a big heart, especially when it comes to children. You may not care for his bedside manner but I would feel very safe and comfortable with him performing surgery on myself or my family members.