A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rouchdi Rifai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rouchdi Rifai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rifai graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rifai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Straith Hospital for Surgery
- Straith Hosp For Special Surg, Southfield, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rouchdi Mohammad Rifai MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rouchdi M. Rifai practice?
- Dr. Rouchdi Rifai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rouchdi Rifai practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Port Huron, MI.
See Southfield Plastic Surgeons and Southfield Surgeons.