Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

Southfield
30603 Southfield Rd
Southfield, MI 48076
248-723-9370
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Jan 2nd, 2012

Dr. Rifai and his staff are very caring. My experience from the 1st visit until this last visit was unlike anything that I've experienced with a doctor or the office staff. They were very attentive and exceeded all my expectations. He was extremely courteous, answered all my questions before and after surgery. I never felt that he was in a rush. Gave me all the time I needed to ask questions. The results of the surgery were also exceptional. I will recommend Dr. Rifai to others.

|  Looking great 6 years later  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Rifai 6 years ago and my tummy is flat and beautiful. the doctor and staff were very competent and caring. I had a fantastic experience from start to finish

|  My breast surgery at Birmingham cosmetic  |  show details
by Marcia B. on Mar 24th, 2011

I saw 4 different doctors in consultation for a breast enlargement and lift. I started with Dr, Rifai, and ended up choosing him. The decision was easy. I have two friends who have had tummy tucks with him and rave about Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery, and when I met him I understood why!. He spent time with me, listened to me, and sounded honest and caring. I checked his experience, and didn't find many others with 27 years in the field. Sadly, two of the other surgeons were hurried, inattentive, and I could tell I was just a number to them. This is my opinion...

|  I love Dr. Rifai  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

I had a tummy tuck a year ago and the only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner. I love Dr. Rifai and his staff. His nurse Mary took care of me just like my own mom would have. I refer everyone to Dr. Rifai.

|  Caring, Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2010

I was very pleased with the results of my facelift. The staff and Dr. Rifai took the time to make me feel very comfortable at their office.

|  You did me WRONG!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2010

You lied to me, almost killed me, and now I am scared for life! No amount of money can ever give me what you have taken! SHAME on you!

by anonymous on Mar 31st, 2009 on yahoo.com

I sure hope he's gotten better at it...Straith is your best bet

by Shelly on Jan 22nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Rifai performed lipo and a tummy tuck on me few years ago. The surgery changed my life. I was always two sizes larger on the bottom than the top. Now I am the same size all over. I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Rifai was very professional and caring and the staff was great. I have since reffered many of my friends and family to Dr. Rifai. In my view, he is the best.

by Dr. JDM on Jan 22nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

Being a doctor myself I chose a plastic surgeon very carefully and flew in for surgery from West Coast. 4 years after breast augmentation and eyelid surgery and still happy with results! Dr.Rifai is very personable, has impeccable bedside manners and is one of the finest country's surgeons who constantly attends continuing education seminars to stay updated with the newest procedures plastic and cosmetic surgery has to offer. I understand that results might not be ideal since god did not create us perfect and Dr.Rifai is no god but I highly trust his skills and even referred my mother for a facelift which she is extremely happy about. His staff is very professional, the facility is above average typical surgeon's suite and the post-op care you get from the doctor is superb. Thanks again Dr.Rifai. I am planning on flying back to Michigan for another surgery in the near future.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  You couldn't ask for a better doctor  |  show details
by Doreen Nap on Sep 10th, 2008

Dr. Rifai is the BEST in his field. I have been going to him for 20 years. I've gotten a nose nob and 2 breast surgeries (the second breast surgery was done 20 years after the first one and that was done because I wanted to go a little larger in size after having 2 children.) I've also had minor things like botox and spider veins removed. Dr. Rifai and his staff are the best! He takes the time to listen to how you feel and he won't preform procedures that he feels you don't need - MOST DOCTOR'S ARE IN IT FOR JUST THE MONEY BUT DR. RIFAI TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THAT'S REFRESHING! My husband just scheduled a lipo and chin procedure with him. We both have 100% confidence in this man and recommend him to anyone who is looking for great results with compassion and honesty.

Apr 17th, 2008

I had two procedures done by Dr. Rifai so far, and I am very happy with the results. People think I look so much younger. My kids' friends say I am hot!. I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Rifai by a friend. I work in the medical field and have seen many wrondoings by doctors and plenty of them have no bedside manners. Dr. Rifai and his staff are very caring, warm and very professional. As I was once referred to him, now I refer my friends when they mention they need something done. Thank you so much Dr. Rifai, You are the best.

|  very, very good docter.  |  show details
by Wilie Hines on Apr 2nd, 2008

I Am very glad i came to this office. which i am very Happy with my nose, which he done a very good job. he has a very, very good staff working with him. they treat me like were family. they to made me fell at home. i will always remember them. thank you again. willie Hines

|  great experience  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2008

From my consultation thru my last post op visit, Dr. Rifai and his entire staff were fantastic. My surgery results are great and the whole experience could not have been better.

Sep 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Very unhappy with results.Chin implant was put in too high.Excessive fat and skin removed from neck causing a witch's chin deformity.Excessive fat and skin removed from lower eyelids causing multiple problems.

Jun 20th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Rifai is a great doctor!: I can't believe anyone would say anything bad about Dr. Rifai. My experence at his the office was wonderful. Before I had my surgery i was presented with all the information and risks, and felt very informed and comfortable w

Mar 5th, 2007 on yahoo.com

3 years and still no feeling in my face: I had a chin implant and liposuction to my love hadles in Dec '03. I still have not feeling in my chin and since had to have the lipo redone. Very Dissatisfied with results