A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roula Abou Nader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roula Abou Nader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roula Abou Nader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abou Nader has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Plains Medical Complex
- Western Plains Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roula Elias Abou Nader MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Roula E. Abou Nader practice?
- Dr. Roula Abou Nader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roula Abou Nader practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dodge City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Great Barrington, MA and Pittsfield, MA.
See Dodge City Internists and Dodge City Nephrologists.