Dr. Roula Aldahhak MD Patient Reviews

2.4

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017
The first doctor in a long time to give me hope. New patients book 3 months out, but the wait is worth it. Be respectful, and she will actually listen.

August 13th, 2015
poor examinations
This doctor doesn't exam you she just tells you how you feel and your disease basically doesn't exist and under medication they're are no symptoms . Doesn't care what you have to say , corrects you on your definitions of your symptoms , has no compassion . Everything my specialist have said for years she disagrees with and tells you something else . If you have a auto immune disorder i would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

August 11th, 2015
worse doctor ever
rude , lack of knowledge , argumentitive , just terrible on all levels , can't believe has her license .

April 8th, 2015
patient/embarrased
Yes I've seen DR. AL-DAFAKE I WAS ADMITTED TO ST. JOESPH HOSP. WEST. BY THE EMERGENCY ROOM DR. THEY HAD TAKEN ME UPSTAIRS TO BE OBSERVED FOR SEIZURES. BEFORE I COULD EVEN GET GOWNED UP SHE CAME INTO MY ROOM AND STARTED TAKING MY GOWN OFF. SAYING I DIDN'T BELONG IN THE HOSPITAL. SHE WAS RUDE TO MY WIFE AND TO MYSELF. MY WIFE DISMISSED HER FROM MY CASE. I'VE HAD 4 TIA STROKES 3 SEIZURES SINCE THEN AND 1 STROKE. SHE MUST HAVE BEEN A GOOD DR. LOL SHE IS NOT AT ST. ST. JOESPH ANY LONGER. SHE WAS TERMINATED. please review this before making a appointment.

August 30th, 2014
Wonderful experience
This doctor is just wonderful. She was direct, thorough and compassionate. My husband and I had been to several doctors who did not listen or brushed us off. She actually listened and I felt she really heard our concerns. After exam and symptoms review, she ordered 5 tests. She said she would review the results and get back with us for a consultation. I figured I would have to call the office to get a results review but she called us immediately after receiving results. She gave us our results and she answered tons of questions from us. Without her efforts, we wouldn't have gotten the help we needed. We were blessed to have met her. She even gave us the name of a MS specialist that she trusts. We couldn't be more grateful to her!

August 5th, 2014
rude
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ROULA AL-DAHHAK TO ANYONE. SHE WAS VERY VERY RUDE AND SNOTTY. SHE ACTED LIKE SHE WAS BETTER THAN EVERY BODY.

September 12th, 2013
Worst Dr visit ever
Dr Al-Dahhak was the most rude uncaring Dr I've ever visited. My first visit she stated that either she let me have another stroke so they could see where the blood clots were coming from or continue with the coumadin and my stated why would we want him to have another stroke. On the second visit when my wife and I tried to bring up contradictions of what she was saying to what the physical therapist, dietitian and blood clinic was telling us she just got very defensive and very abrasive. In this whole ordeal of having a stroke she never actually did anything other than what the hospital had already prescribed. Her final answer to my situation was just go back to work and get a lesser job that I could handle because my dizziness from the stroke would never improve.

August 28th, 2013
If you are thinking of seeing this quack DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!! In fact I would avoid this office all together. I recently had an appointment to see Dr. Al-Dahhak that was originally scheduled for 1:50pm on a day that I had to request off work to make. Her office called the evening before (less than 24 hrs.) to ask if I would reschedule for earlier in the day to accomodate the doctors schedule. I agreed and mistakenly showed up ten minutes late for the appointment. While being late is not ideal, it happens and most doctors will work with you anyway. You wait your turn but they usually get you in. She and her staff couldn't be bothered. While waiting for 20 minutes I overheard her staff say that someone was a "no show", apparently me, and complain about the printer. I also saw numerous patients get taken back to be seen without signing in. I went to ask the receptionist if I needed to register and she apologised for not knowing that I was there though she could see me the whole time and I signed in. She took my info and co-payment and asked that I resume waiting. She left the desk, came back shortly, and directed other patients back to the exam rooms. Then, 30 mins after my arrival, I was told that the doctor would not see me because I was fifteen minutes late! I asked if I could have my original time slot and was told that the doctor would be leaving the office, for the day, after her 11:40 appointment. They suggested a new time and date weeks away but I could not commit without seeing my work schedule. Within 40 minutes I checked my schedule and called the office to say I would take that time slot and was told that it had already been filled. This may be aggrivation talking but it now seems as though she and her staff could not be bothered to see me. Why have a sign in sheet that you don't look at? Why register me and take payment only to cancel the appointment outright and admit that my original appointment (which they scheduled) was not suitable? I adjusted my schedule to meet theirs but was treated like crap when I needed them to adjust theirs slightly to accomodate me. Being late is not a goal but it happens. Every other doctors office I have dealt with may have made me wait but they always got me in. These people acted like I was inconveniancing them. From ten minutes late, with all their screw ups, I was treated like I was 40 mins late. This is a neuro doctor, you know brains. What if they said 9:30 but I herd 9:50 because I have a neurological issue? Instead of being decent they tried to put me off another month. This shows gross disregard for my condition. I admittedly do not know what is going on with me but that is what she is supposed to be there for. Instead of compassion and flexibility I got disregard and indifference. It made feel like when I walked through that door they saw dollar signs, not a person. When they needed ME to accomodate THEM it was ok, but when I needed them to accomodate ME they couldn't be bothered. Avoid this office!!

April 17th, 2013
DO NOT USE
New to the area and this was my first appointment with Dr. Al-Dahhak. Left the exam room crying. Not a good experience. Felt belittled and then shoved out the door. I would give zero stars, but the system would not allow me to do so.

April 10th, 2013
Very unprofessional.........
Dr. Al-Dahhak should not be in practice anywhere. We have given her the benefit of the doubt but, after seeing her ourselves twice now, anyone would be a fool to pursue her as a their physician. She is the worst doctor we have ever met. It's hard to believe she is licensed. Her superior attitude, lack of ethics, ignorance and lack of consideration for patients and their families are just a few of her horrendous traits aside from her "guesswork" for diagnosis'. She takes issue with anyone questioning her about her opinion yet refuses to explain herself clearly. Her medical background is also very questionable due to the fact she cannot seem to make firm diagnosis'. When she is questioned, she will literally get argumentative and tell patients she does not want to be their physician..... as she storms out of the patients room!! After keeping patients waiting on the average of 90 minutes in the waiting room, and another 30 -45 minutes in the actual examining room, when she finally does come in to the patients room, she is unfriendly and cannot look one in the eye while communicating. Her staff is instructed to lie about her whereabouts. We were told she got called out to the hospital on an emergency - only to have her walk in the back door of the office with a cheeseburger and fries in her hands ---- SO - she actually has the nerve to keep sick patients waiting all that time and then LEAVE FOR LUNCH while her also unfriendly staff refuse to offer any reasons for the wait - and then LIE! Our advice -- Do not waste your time and money on this so-called "doctor".

February 27th, 2013
She is efficient and straight to the point. Does not waste time. She answered my questions and she was clear. I did not like that she felt that there is nothing to be done for me but she was compassionate in telling me the news and waited to answer all my questions.

September 20th, 2012
I have seen many doctors over my 75 years, but have never been to one as rude, inconsiderate and thoughtless as this one. In a time where patients should be a participant in their health care instead of being passive, this dr won't allow that. She did not go over test results that she requested us to come in for, but instead ridiculed us for questioning the tests and how they were to be done, as if we had the audacity to do so. She never had a discussion with me regarding any actual diagnosis, but instead TOLD me what couldn't be done and how I would live the rest of my life. And then on top of that, told me I was no longer a welcome patient in her practice. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.