A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roula Baroudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roula Baroudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roula Baroudi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baroudi graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baroudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roula Baroudi MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roula Baroudi practice?
- Dr. Roula Baroudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Roula Baroudi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists and Bay Pines Infectious Disease Doctors.