Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roumen Nikolov
Dr. Roumen Nikolov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Stamford, CT. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Nikolov is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Stamford Hospital and Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services, Westport CT. Dr. Nikolov has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roumen Nikolov has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Roumen Nikolov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez
New York, NY 0.03 mi31
Dr. Francesco Leanza
Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
New York, NY 0.05 mi16
Dr. Neil Rosenthal
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.05 mi35