A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Nasseri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Nasseri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasseri graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nasseri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Rouzbeh Nasseri MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Nasseri practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Nasseri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Nasseri practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Hospice & Palliative Specialists.