Obstetricians & Gynecologists

8010 Frost St
Ste 301
San Diego, CA 92123
858-292-7200
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr. Reagan is the best!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

I was extremely nervous when I first thought of finding an OB for my pregnancy. The thought of trying to find a good doctor and hospital was scary to me. I choose Dr. Reagan because she worked out of Mary Birch. I knew little about her at the time, but now I know I couldn't have made a better choice. My pregnancy was pretty normal the whole way through, at all my visits she listened and answered my questions ( I would ask a lot) and was thorough with my check ups. When it came to my delivery, just last month, I ended up needing an emergency c- section because my son was in distress (very high heart rate) and not progressing after and intense 15 hours labor. Dr. Reagan was so on top of the whole situation, She and the nurses tried their hardest to avoid c-section but when the time came to make the decision she did what was right for me and my son. I felt safe and comfortable under her care. I also ended up being re-hospitalized with a uterus infection a week after my delivery and though Dr. Reagan wasn't on call when I was admitted the other doctors in her office took such great care of me. Also this is a vain side note, but my c-section incision turned out so good you can hardly see it and it has only been a month! All the nurses were impressed how good it looked! I have had a lot of bad experiences with doctors, this was not one of them. I had an unfortunate delivery but that had nothing to do with Reagan or the staff at Mary Birch, they did what they could with what was dealt to them. And at the end of the day my son and I are healthy. Dr. Reagan is not only extremely good at what she does but is caring to her patients. My husband and I were so impressed with her we will no doubt use her for all our pregnancies and my female needs. I would recommend anyone to use her as their OBGYN. Thanks Dr. Reagan for everything!!

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Reagan has been my doctor for many years and has cared for me through routine and special procedures including uterine cancer and a fallen bladder. She is caring and knowledgeable - as well as a skilled surgeon. I highly recommend Dr Reagan for her excellent skills, down to earth demeanor and caring bedside manner.

|  Dr Reagan is a GREAT doctor!  |  show details
by Lisa on May 3rd, 2010

My first pregnancy came as quite a surprise, and then resulted in an emergency c-section at 24 weeks (my little miracle is 5 years old now.) Dr. Reagan and her staff were amazing helping me deal with all of the feelings I was having after my emergency delivery. When hubby and I decided to try again, Dr Reagan was with me every step of the way. She saw me every two weeks to ensure things were going smoothly, and to hopefully avoid another premature birth. She spent as much time with me as I needed, and even squeezed me in a few times when I was having concerns about my pregnancy- even if my appointment was just a couple of days away. Because of my emergency c-section, I had to deliver again by c-section, sometime between 36-38 weeks, based on amniocentesis results. Dr Reagan cut her vacation short to be there to deliver my baby herself, rather than just have one of the other doctors in her practice do it.I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

|  Extremely Rude - Very Judgemental  |  show details
by Kendall on Apr 10th, 2009

Dr. Reagan makes judgements about you before she even comes in the room, she demands your medical records before she'll even schedule an appt, then if she doesn't like what ?'s you ask, she'll tell you their practice is not the right place for you -- makes you wonder if she practices medicine for money or patient care? One of the WORST gynecologists I've ever been to! Had to wait 1 month for appt, 1 hour to see her, she spent 3 minutes with me - not even worth it!