Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rowan Campbell
Dr. Rowan Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Texas Health Arlington Memorial. Dr. Campbell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rowan Campbell has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Rowan Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Gary Sinclair
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Richard Sundermeyer III
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Tanvir Ahmad
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi22