A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowan Chlebowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chlebowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chlebowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rowan Chlebowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chlebowski graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Chlebowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowan T Chlebowski MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rowan T. Chlebowski practice?
- Dr. Rowan Chlebowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Rowan Chlebowski practices Medical Oncology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Oncologists.