A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowan Chlebowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chlebowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chlebowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rowan Chlebowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chlebowski graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Chlebowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowan T Chlebowski MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rowan T. Chlebowski practice?
- Dr. Rowan Chlebowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Rowan Chlebowski practices Medical Oncology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Oncologists.