Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rowena Chua
Dr. Rowena Chua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL, with other offices in Schofield, WI and Wausau, WI (and 9 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Chua is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Aurora Medical Center of Washington County. She speaks English.
Dr. Rowena Chua has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Rowena Chua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Ruth Gideon
Evanston, IL 0.75 mi43
Dr. Jacqueline Haimes
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Evanston, IL 0.79 mi24
Dr. Bradley Pechter
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Evanston, IL 0.79 mi24