A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowena Adajar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rowena Adajar, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adajar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Adajar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowena Arlene Adajar MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rowena A. Adajar practice?
- Dr. Rowena Adajar has 11 office locations.
Dr. Rowena Adajar practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL and Rockford, IL.
See Glenview Neurologists.