A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowena Cayabyab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rowena Cayabyab, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cayabyab graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cayabyab has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowena Gamboa Cayabyab MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rowena G. Cayabyab practice?
- Dr. Rowena Cayabyab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rowena Cayabyab practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.