A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowena Cayabyab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rowena Cayabyab, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cayabyab graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cayabyab has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cayabyab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan