Neurologists

Carolina Neurology
541 Floyd Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29307
864-585-6179
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  President of Capital Gains Financial Consultants  |  show details
by Mr William John Gonzalez on Jan 15th, 2014

Excellent, experienced medical professional (doctor), Knowledgeable, easy to talk with on Parkingson's Disease, Altzeimer's Disease and any neurological problem,

|  THE DOCTOR IS GOOD-THE STAFF IS HORRID!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED A FRONT RECEPTIONIST AS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL AS MI HAVE HERE. I NEEDED MEDS AND A PRE-AUTHORIZATION AND IT TOOK A WEEK FOR THIS TO OCCURE WHEN A 5 MIN PHONE CALL WAS ALL THAT WAS NEEDED. I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS NOT THE ONLY PATIENT NOR SHOULD I EXSPECT ANY FAST RESPONSE THEY WOULD CALL WHEN THEY HAD TIME! YES! THOSE WERE THE EXACT WORDS! I HAVE STOOD AT THE RECEPTION WINDOW FOR 15 MINS OR LONGER BEING IGNORED THEN WHEN I WAS THE RECEPTIONIST ROLLED HER EYES AT ME AS IF I WERE INTERUPTING HER CHAT WITH A CO-WORKER.THIS HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE. I HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN IN A ROOM UNTIL CLOSING. I HAVE NOTICED WHILE IN THE WAITING ROOM OTHER PATIENTS BEEN TREATED AS BADLY AND WORSE. I STOPPED GOING TO THIS DOCTOR BECAUSE OF THE RUDENESS OF 2 OF HER STAFF MEMEBERS. PEOPLE WHO GO THERE FEEL BAD ENOUGH BECAUSE THEY ARE SICK WITHOUT FEELING LIKE THEY ARE IMPOSING ON THE OFFICE PERSONEL'S SOCIAL INTERACTIONS! GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO CANT TOLERATED THIS ABUSE!

|  It hurts to feel hopeless!!!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

The dr. has convinced herself that my dystonia is psychosomatic that she no longer listens to me or in my opinion is able to help me. My neuropsych. exam was normal only showing I am stressing over my condition and what is causing it!

|  Dr. Desailly-Chason  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

This Doctor is excellent in diagnosing a problem, and treating the patient