Rowena Maclin DO Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2016
This is the most rude doctor I've been to. She isn't ethical in anyway. In fact my daughter's father brought her in with "concerns" about her mid section. Most doctors wouldn't have seen her and would've sent her to the hospital and possibly called CPS this lady fid none of the above. When I emailed her to advise me when she sees my chold she got smart with me and said I she needed court orders. When I tried to speak to her in her office about my childs situation she stated that she had patients to tend to and didn't want to speak with me. This doctor is horrible!!!

December 2nd, 2015
Like a nightmare
She is rude, and makes diagnosis without checking history in order to upset her patients. She makes you wait for an hour and half and then scolds you and belittles you like you are a child when you are upset after a long wait for a simple prescription refill. She also violates your privacy by giving medical information to family members without permission.

October 15th, 2015
Stole $150 from me. Called the office and left multiple messages. Spoke with the office a few times and was assured a call back, never got one. Was eventually referred to a billing rep that never answered the phone and had a full voicemail box. Seems like most patients there are pretty uneducated and probably don't know any better so they continue to come back. Ghetto! Do not recommend!!!!!!

August 8th, 2015
poor patient services
the doctor's attitude is very condescending and arrogant the doctor's office is very uncomfortable and the staff is very unprofessional they do not return phone calls they leave you on hold and getting a referral is almost impossible I no longer use this office. There are absolutely better choices avaiable than this place.

May 4th, 2012
Quack
Defrauding Medicare and lower income people

March 21st, 2012
Great Potential . . .
1) Getting an appt was easy because of the great office hours.2) The waiting after checkin & move to room for set appt was way too long.3) Staff at checkin seem a bit annoyed with dealing with patience.4) Most analysis test had to be done at a different office, lab or by mail but once the test results were received diagnosing was confirmed and complete.5) Bedside manner was courteous and routine.6) Time spent with me (the Patient) was way-to-short and interupted on 2 occasions, it was my first visit and I had alot to share about medical concerns instead it was treated as (getting aquainted) but not quite focused.7) Follow-up was awful, I was given a specific time to call for results and there was no response, at times of contact nurse could not explain and stated would call me back, no return call for at least a month and a half. I was told that I need to see a particular specialist and a referral would be provided, I still have not received that information or a call back of any kind.

April 8th, 2010
Best doctor I've ever had!
I would most definitely refer any family or friend to see Dr. Maclin.She is very knowledgable and has a wonderful and caring manner.

November 21st, 2016