A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowena Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Seltzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowena Peralta Seltzer DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rowena P. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Rowena Seltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Rowena Seltzer practices Internal Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists.