Learn more about Dr. Rowland Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rowland Chang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rowland Chang, MD, MPH is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowland Chang MD and MPH is a male Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rowland Chang practice?
- Dr. Rowland Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Rowland Chang practices Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Rheumatologists.